If you have an order related issue, please get in touch by e-mail as this is the fastest way to collect your details and respond. Our email address is: email@example.com
If you have an urgent request, you can also try our business line during office hours (9am-5:30pm GMT) on +44 203 904 0251
Different styles may require different sizes. If the ring doesn't fit, we'd be happy to exchange it for a ring in a different size provided we have that size in stock and you contact us within 30 days. If your desired size isn't available, we will refund your purchase once the item is returned.
There is a ring size chart located on each ring's product page. Use a tape measure to get the circumference of the intended finger and then compare it to the chart to find the correct size.
Refunds and Replacements
If on arrival there is an issue with a purchased item or you are simply not satisfied with an item that you ordered, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will rectify the problem, either through a refund or a replacement, provided the item is returned within 30 days of receipt and is in a resalable condition.
*We also provide free returns for UK customers. Simply contact us at the email provided and we will provide a label.
For more information on our return policy, please visit our Returns & Cancellations page.
Dispatch & Shipping
We are a company based in London, England, and so shipping times will vary depending on a number of factors. For a run down of the estimated delivery times, select the 'Shipping Information' tab available on any product page.
For additional information, please visit our Shipping & Delivery page.
For UK and US orders over £30/$45, we offer free tracked delivery! Items delivered to other locations are dependent on the service used. You can see a list of the shipping costs by selecting the 'Shipping Information' tab available on any product page.
Additionally, you can enter your address in the shipping calculator available in the shopping cart. We utilize Royal Mail, Deutsche Post, DHL, and FedEx to dispatch orders to various locations. For further details on our dispatch process and shipping, please check our Shipping & Delivery page.
Our courier partners' delivery times vary according to the location you're ordering to. For a list of the expected wait times for each region you can select the 'Shipping Information' tab available on any product page.
If your package hasn't arrived in the time frame allocated to your region, please get in contact with us via email at email@example.com and we will begin the process of investigating the delay.
For more information on our delivery process take a look at our Shipping & Delivery page.
Placing an Order
As long as your item hasn't been shipped yet, we will still be able to change the details on our system. Please email the correct address and your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the change for you.
However, if the order has already been shipped (you will receive a confirmation email), it will no longer be possible to make changes. If that is the case you will need to contact the relevant courier directly.
As long as the order has not been processed and dispatched, we will endeavour to get your changes through. Please send through your request ASAP to email@example.com
For detailed information on our cancellation and refund policies, please visit our Returns & Cancellations page.
Sterling silver tarnishes when exposed to air and becomes dull if it comes into regular contact with chemicals. To keep your sterling silver jewellery looking stunning, we suggest you adopt the following tips for looking after your jewellery:
1. Store silver jewellery in an air tight container or box and in a dark place away from air and water exposure.
2. Don’t wear silver jewellery whilst having a bath/taking a shower, applying make up, cream, perfume or hairspray. Get into the habit of putting your jewellery on last.
3. Never go swimming with your silver jewellery on as the chlorine will dull the finish.
4. To remove tarnish, we recommend wiping the silver with the polishing cloth provided with your order or with any other silver cleaning products that you might have. This will bring back the silver's original shine.
Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc and will naturally tarnish when exposed to oxygen. Some people like the patina of tarnished brass and the tarnish is actually a protective layer for the brass. Oils from your skin and the oxygen in the air are what accelerate tarnishing.
If you'd like to remove the tarnish, below are some options:
1. Polish the piece with a cloth using a store-bought brass cleaner, such as Brasso or Blue Magic.
2. Take about 2 tablespoons of baking soda and add a few drops of lemon juice (from concentrate is fine) until you have a nice paste. Take an old toothbrush and apply the paste to your piece and scrub. Let it sit in the paste for about 30 minutes and then rinse it with water and dry it thoroughly.
3. If the piece is heavily tarnished, you can place the piece in vinegar and let it soak for 30-60 minutes and then scrub it with an old toothbrush. Once clean, rinse it with water. This cleaning method is more aggressive and may leave the piece more "raw" looking - it won't have as much of a warm color until the patina rebuilds.
4. If you want to slow down the tarnishing process, wipe the piece with a soft cotton rag after use and store it in a plastic bag with an anti-tarnishing strip.
81stgeneration wants to make sure the natural grain in your wooden jewellery is highlighted, not diminished. Here are some tips to make sure your wooden jewellery always looks its best:
1. Always store wooden jewellery in an air-tight bag to avoid dust and moisture. You can risk damaging your wooden jewellery with long exposure to water.
2. Use a non-abrasive microfiber cloth to wipe down the surface of your wooden jewellery daily to avoid dust and dirt buildup.
2. Use a wood polishing cloth with natural beeswax to polish the surface of your wooden jewelry. Do this once a month or when required.